Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nursery Stuff

I've been plunderig through nursery ideas for a while today, so I decided I would start actually planning this nursery. <Insert squealy, excited, girl noises here>

The above picture is a so not to size layout of the room where we plan to put the nursery.
The pieces we have so far is the crib. Yeah, "/. The crib. 

I know I want:
 changing table
 large upright dresser
glider & ottoman
smaller dresser for the closet
a lamp or two (or three)
large area rug

The closet is pretty large for baby stuff and is very tall, so I know that I want some sort of dresser/storage cabinet in the bottom of the closet. Also, the doors are those sliding doors and I think I may want to just remove those altogether. Not sure though. 

I probably will go super themey. Definitely if baby is a boy we will go very nautical:


sources found all over Pinterest.

If baby is a girl. . .I really haven't decided on any theme.





I really love this room found HERE
I like the wall-paper on the wall and the brown and pink are traditionally girlie.




This room is cute, too. Found HERE
I like how neutral it is and so calm. I would want this for my room even. ;)




The grey and pink go so well together. HERE.
And that bed ruffle is the cutest.

I bought a Jack Johnson cd and some other cd's that I think will make great white noises for the nursery. I also have a ukelele so maybe baby and I can rock out ;)

I also like the idea for little fairy lights (basically small white Christmas lights) in baby girl's room.

1 comment: