Sunday, March 25, 2012

15 Weeks Holy Moly!!



How far along? 15 weeks

Size of the baby? Avocado! Baby is starting to hear now, and has facial hair!  

Total weight gain: 4lbs. I think I'm on track, but I feel like I eat a ton! 

Maternity clothes? Need to buy more shirts, because mine are starting to get a little short.

Sleep: Wake up when I turn over. Wake up when I pee. Besides that, awesome.

Best moment this week: Raymond is starting to nest. . .good thing HE has the energy!

Movement: Definitely feeling flutters! So exciting. And my belly moves with it!! So cool!

Food cravings:  watermelon.

Anything making you queasy or sick: raw meat!

Gender: We Learn In Five DAYS!!!!!

Symptoms: Body Aches & Head Aches.

Belly Button in or out? Innie!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! Sometimes I cry for no reason. 

Looking forward to: finding out the gender in 5 days!!! What do you think it is?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment