Tuesday, March 13, 2012

13 Weeks!




How far along? 13 weeks!

Size of the baby? A large lemon

Total weight gain: -2 lbs. . .I'm starting to negate the lbs lost, but I'm happy with that because baby is getting bigger :)

Maternity clothes? a belly band. I heard they come in handy when your jeans start getting tight!

Sleep: getting better. As long as I'm comfortable and temperature is about 74, I am good!

Best moment this week: Raymond making jokes at my "pregnancy issues"

Movement: None :(

Food cravings: birthday cake.

Anything making you queasy or sick: still raw meat. Luckily hubby has been cooking :)

Gender: Find out March 30th!

Symptoms: Back aches. Sore muscles. Mild Headaches. Severely Chapped Lips. Weird.

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: had a couple pregnancy breakdowns, but I'm GOOD!

Looking forward to: Hearing the heart beat this Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment