Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 11

How far along?  11 weeks!

Size of the baby?  Size of a large plum.

Maternity Clothes?  Still those darn yoga pants!

Gender?  Ultrasound will be scheduled for March 30th!! Woo-Hoo!

Movement?  None. Sometimes I get those weird unexplainable flutters in my lower abdomen.

Sleep?  Two fans, a ceiling fan, and 70 degrees in my house. Thanks!

Cravings?  Lemonheads, Beer Cheese Soup, and Sweet Tea. (I have to really fight the urge for Tea most days)

Symptoms? Stretching and pulling in my abdomen, a couple of headaches, and hot flashes. A couple mornings spent purging - no nausea; I'm not sure what's better!

Best Moment of the Week? Talking names with Raymond, though the boys name is 100%, a girl names still needs to be decided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment