Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 9

So, I really want to do weekly updates so I can look back one day and look at the progress that I made during the pregnancy. It seems as if my pregnancy brain is already making me forget minor things and therefore I really do not want to forget this. At the end of the pregnancy I hope to put highlights over the weeks in a book for baby. I can't believe it is already flying by. Well here goes, for family near and far and for myself. 


 
How far along?  9 weeks

Size of the baby?  Baby is the size of a prune.

Maternity Clothes?  I have bought some yoga pants and a couple maternity shirts (they are so soft!) but haven't bought any jeans or such. Since I will be super preggo in the summer, I intend on wearing mostly dresses and shorts. Otherwise, I may die.

Gender?  We'll find out around 15/16 weeks!

Movement?  Nothing so far!
 
Sleep?  Some nights I can sleep entirely, other nights I toss and turn. Also, about every other night I have to go to the restroom about 3 times a night, which is better than the first couple weeks when I had to go sometimes 5 times a night every night!! This pregnancy urine usage is no joke!

Cravings?  Macaroni and Cheese, grapefruit, gummi bears, and milk. I drink milk by the gallon now.


Symptoms?  I'm hungry all the time.  I eat small meals/snacks to keep from starving. In the beginning I was crazy nauseous, I think it's mostly over now. Sometimes I still can't even open the fridge or pantry without running to bathroom. That still happens.


Best Moment of the Week?  Realizing I think I defeated the nausea. Let's not jinx it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment