Monday, April 16, 2012

18 Weeks!



How far along? 18 weeks!!! Geeez!! 

Size of the baby? Mangooo!!  

Total weight gain: I honestly didn't weight myself this week. I'm sure I've gained. If anywhere, just in my hands alone.

Maternity clothes? Just my handy dandy yoga pants! 

Sleep: Exhausted. SOOOO TIRED.

Best moment this week: Getting the room painted and wallpapered!!! Wooooo! Now the fun begins ;)

Movement: My little baby's flutters. They say I should start feeling kicks more so now. Also, hiccups.

Food cravings:  Icee Icee Icee!  

Anything making you queasy or sick: raw meat and tuna fish!

Gender: A little handsome boy :)

Symptoms: Tired. Feet & hands swelling. Headaches.

Belly Button in or out? Innie!

Wedding rings on or off? Off. My hands swelled significantly this weekend so I am taking them off for now!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy. When I'm not sleepy.

Looking forward to: getting decorations on the wall. putting up the crib. Raymond building the bookshelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment