Sunday, April 8, 2012

17 Weeks!




How far along? 17 weeks! I think time is flying now. 

Size of the baby? Sweet Potato! Remarkably bigger since he was just a pea :)  

Total weight gain: 5lbs. Up 1lb from last week.

Maternity clothes? Still haven't broke down to buy more. I should though.

Sleep: I think I sleep well, but I still wake up so tired.

Best moment this week: Raymond talking to our little guy advising him to stay occupied.

Movement: Still feeling little flutters. They say they are starting to hiccup now.

Food cravings:  Cherry Icees. Mmmm. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: raw meat and tuna fish!

Gender: Boy!!

Symptoms: Exhausted. Sore legs.  My feet want to swell now; that's a new one. 

Belly Button in or out? Innie!

Wedding rings on or off? On, but I'm thinking I should take them off soon, just in case.

Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy. Did have a crying spell in Sonny's. Apparently hormones and country music doesn't mix.

Looking forward to: getting the wallpaper in so we can finally paint the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment