Sunday, May 27, 2012

23 Weeks




How far along? 23 Weeks!

Size of the baby? Corn. Also, Dr. says he is 1.2 lbs!

Total weight gain:  Loss of two lbs, so I am down to a total gain of 9lbs. Crazy, I actually lost weight when I feel like I eat like bear at a campsite.

Maternity clothes? Went on a shopping spree for some shirts. Everything is so short on my belly and my boobs are three times the size before pregnancy if that's even humanly possible. 

Sleep: I wake up in the middle of the night wide awake ready to start my day! Oh, no. I need my sleep.

Best moment this week: Seeing Raymond get excited about the baby. I think he's more ready than I am!

Movement: Lots of rolling, kicking, nudging, flipping. . .I hope Raymond gets to feel him this week because he likes to stop when he tries to feel him.

Food cravings: Pistachios. And Cereal.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes I feel Nauseous in the morning, but other than that I'm good.

Gender: Boyyy.

Symptoms: I feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball in my belly, it gets heavier by the day. My feet hurt, I rarely want to stand for 10 minutes straight. It's near impossible to make it through the whole mall.

Belly Button in or out? Innie!

Wedding rings on or off? Off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I was sappy this week. Everything made me teary eyed. Weird.

Looking forward to: Meeting my little man in 17 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment